Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Why can't we just be content with where we're at?

Why can't we just be content in our relationships?

Why do women have to put a title on everything? Why do I need to know so bad what my title is am I his girlfriend? or his friend? Maybe we are somewhere in between? why am I not OK with just being in between? I want to either be the girlfriend or just a friend! You know I wish I was ok with just not having a title! Like guys are! Why do we women always have to screw up something good just because we want to be on one side or the other?... We all know guys are generally uncomfortable and afraid of the word commitment yet we tend to do it every time! Even when things are going great we still want to know how serious it is or what he considers us as... where do I stand with you? I asked ... One of the dumbest questions ever! yet so important for me to know..though I regret asking every time! because if we're friends then he'll think you're into him and want more and back off the friendship... and if he's not ready for the title of something more serious than a friend then he'll choose the friend category which always ruins any potential for anything more because you have already chosen "the friend" side... and if he did want something more asking that question makes you look insecure and unsure of yourself and thats never attractive... so then at that point he doesn't want anything... so you loose every time when u ask that yet we can never resist asking that stupid question which ruins the good thing we've got going which has no name or title EVERY TIME! Gosh I need to stop! and so do all you women out there!

No comments: